Thursday, December 6, 2012

Coffee Talk

I am loving the coffee talks with Natalie of The Spunky Poser. I think they really let you get some insight into the blogger behind the blog. If you guys missed it I just posted a super easy, home made recipe for some Christmas cookies that are sure to get you into the Christmas mood Clicky. Okay onto Coffee Talk.

Photobucket

1. How did you meet your partner?

My husband and I met while he was retraining into another field of the military. He was at Fort Gordon and I lived near by. It's hard to resist a hunk in a uniform ;)

2. How did you feel about your partner when you first met them?

I was a little cautious because I was in a bad relationship and didn't just want to jump into something else right away.


3. Where was your first date taken place?

We hung out at the park at Fort Gordon where there is a beautiful gazebo, we hung out there and talked for hours.


4. Where do you see y'all in 5 years?

I see us in a house, hopefully one we've been able to buy and hopefully in Warner Robins Ga. We recently just got orders to Pope Air Field/Fort Bragg and not really loving that but going to make the most of it for sure. It's hard to really picture where we will be in 5 years because things change so much with the military but wherever we are I hope we are financially stable enough to adopt.


5. Show a picture of you and your partner!

RiddleFamily125

I gotta say I love my husband and this crazy life we lead! I loved this Coffee Talk for sure!

4 comments:

  1. props to you guys. the constant change of the military life can't be easy.

    but you two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't yall just the cutest!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shannon

    Thank you so much! We've been married for 7 years and still going strong.

    ReplyDelete