Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coffee Talk # 10

So I am really trying to be more active and steer my blog away from just more than recipes. It's not really any fun unless you really get to connect with your audience and let them get to know you a little more.

So a friend recently has been doing swaps and I really wanted to get involved. So she steered me to a blog who is doing a coffee mug swap and that is awesome! It kinda stinks being overseas because the mail is sooooooooooooooooooo slow..literally slower than the speed of snail. Not joking here.

So without further adeu I give you coffee talk with the very funny mrs. Nat over at ohemgee

This week it's all about your pet peeves and bad habits and we all know I have a ton of those. I am super opinionated so here we go.

1. What is your worst habit?

By far my worst habit has got to be that I bite my nails and the skin around it. Also when I paint my nails, because I am super lazy, I don't repaint them until the nail polish has chipped its way off my nails. I know attractive. My hands are a mess. Here I'll even throw in an example. No judging.

Photobucket

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?

My biggest pet peeve has got to be when my family leaves trash around the house. Case in point- my husband is losing weight right now so he makes these nasty diet shakes and drinks them in the living room. He will just set them on the window sill behind the couch, his computer desk, or even on TOP OF THE TV. As you can tell that infuriates me to no end. I don't get why he can't simply pick up his cup and take it to the trash can. My children are included in this. They leave trash all over the place. It is seriously maddening.

Photobucket

^ Totally my husband ^




3. What is annoying you right this very minute?

This is an easy one. We are waiting for the USAF to give us orders so we can get the heck out of dodge (Belgium). It's maddening waiting for something and being told well for sure on this day.. no just kidding we actually meant this day... oh just kidding 2 more weeks. I really just want to know where we are going so I can start planning our PCS back to the states.

Photobucket

4. How do you relieve stress?

I either drink a nice glass of red sparkling wine, watch my favorite shows, or bake.

5. What TRULY makes you happy?


Maybe it's cliche but really it's my family. They are my rock. This includes my amazing mom and dad & my husband & boys. My boys are truly one in a billion. They are both seriously hilarious and so loving. My husband is hilarious too, well when he is not being irritating by leaving his empty cups everywhere ;)

Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed reading about my bad habits and pet peeves =P

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

3 comments:

  1. i might have the worst case of selective hearing. but i blame it on the fact that my fiance is usually asking me to do something stupid that he can do himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ^^^ at Shannons comment up there. Shes a hoot.

    I do that too! (too my nails) I just let them chip off until I look completely like white trash and then it's time to use some remover. And by that time it only takes 1 or 2 cotton balls to remove them from all fingers. HA!!!

    Family is the bomb. Period!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I totally get how that goes ahaha. I get selective hearing when my kids say mom for the 1000th time. I tend to zone out and go to my happy place.

    I think day before Thanksgiving I may take that orange off my nails that is still slowly peeling away. I kind of felt ashamed of my nails while getting my hair done today haha.

    ReplyDelete