Ingredients :1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated Biscuits
1 can fat free condensed cream of chicken soup (regular sized)
1/2 cup of fat free Sour Cream 1 can of peas or mixed veggies ( canned, frozen, or fresh)
2 cups cooked chicken previously cooked & shredded
1 cup mild cheddar cheese you can use fat free
3 TBS milk you can use skim
1. Bake your chicken before hand. I bake mine at 350 for 40 mins and I seasoned it with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder and then shredded it. I baked it in the same pan that I baked this dish in that way I only use one dish for everything.
2. Preheat oven to 375 3. Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in 8-inch square baking dish. Stir in chicken, and peas, milk, & spread evenly in pan.
3. Then sprinkle your cheese on top of everything.
4. If you are using thicker biscuits flatten down or cut in half cover the mixture.
5. Cook for about 35 mins. The Biscuits on top should be golden brown, and the cheese nice and bubbly.