Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Very Moist Banana Bread

So anything with bananas or apples I love. So I am a huge fan of banana bread & will try any recipe to find the perfect banana bread. My banana bread must be moist & have walnuts. Those are deal breakers for me. So when I made this bread it was so yummy & so far this is my favorite recipe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingredients

1/2 c. butter
2 eggs
1 c. white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. ripe mashed bananas ( I used 5 very ripe bananas.)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. sour cream
1-1/2 c. sifted flour
1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions-
Preheat oven to 350°F.

Mix: butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix until creamy.

Add: bananas, cinnamon and mix well.

Add: baking soda, salt, sour cream, flour, mix until all smooth.

Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.

Bake at 350°F for 1 hour until done.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, thank you for sharing!!!!! We love banana bread...

    ReplyDelete